Transport is an integral part of an organization and we have always strived to give the best to the students availing the transport facility. D The buses are well maintained with trained drivers and lady attendants. We strive to provide safe, comfortable, convenient and timely student transportation to and from school and also extra-curricular events. All our buses are equipped with First-Aid kits. The bus staff is regularly trained to take care of the students while they are using the school transport. For any transport related issues kindly contact 9467526663 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Parents are requested not to board school buses to see off or receive their wards.
2. Parents should not try to overtake and stop the School bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act will lead to strict disciplinary action.
3. Parents should not argue with the teachers present in the bus or the conductor / driver. If there is any problem, a written communication should be forwarded to the Administrative office.
4. Under no circumstances are students allowed to go behind or under the parked buses within the school campus. Students are also not allowed to sit in the parked buses during school hours.
5. Under no circumstances, should students touch the instrument panel of the buses
6. A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus. The scheduled pick-up time is available with the Transport-in-charge at the school. The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes and stops as and when necessary.
7. Students are issued a Bus Badge with Bus Route No. The badge should be worn by the student before boarding the bus and the same should be worn at all times till the end of the return journey.
8. The school will not be held responsible for any lapse in the bus services. In case of any discrepancy, parents may meet the Transport-in-charge.
9. The buses will not wait for latecomers.
10. Students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.